- volunteer DG systems
- institutional DG systems
- application porting for DG systems
- incorporation of DG systems with Grid infrastructures
- DG programming environments and models
- modeling, simulation, and emulation of large-scale, volatile environments
- resource management and scheduling
- resource measurement and characterization
- DG applications
- data management (strategies, protocols, storage)
- security of DG systems (reputation systems, result verification)
- peer-to-peer (P2P) algorithms or systems applied to DGs
Please note that papers that are found to fall outside the scope of this session may be considered for other sessions.
To submit abstracts for this special session, please email the organisers directly at (kacsuk AT sztaki.hu) or alternatively submit your abstract directly to the Conference Editor using the abstract submission portal. If you use the portal, please do not forget to mention that your abstract is part of special session PARENG2011-S06.