- Portal technology and portal construction methods;
- Usage models and portal tools for e-Science;
- Security aspects of portals for e-Science;
- Usability studies of science gateways;
- Workflows and service composition;
- Service discovery and ontologies in science gateways;
- Management of high-throughput data in science gateways;
- Tools for managing Grid and cloud portability;
- Integration of science gateways e-infrastructures;
- Application success stories.
Please note that papers that are found to fall outside the scope of this session may be considered for other sessions.
To submit abstracts for this special session, please email the organisers directly at (kacsuk AT sztaki.hu) or alternatively submit your abstract directly to the Conference Editor using the abstract submission portal. If you use the portal, please do not forget to mention that your abstract is part of special session PARENG2011-S08.