The Third International Conference on
Research, Development and Maintenance
Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
5-8 April 2016
The organisers of the conference recognise that some participants, particularly those from industry, may want to produce a posters for display at the conference rather than make a conference presentation. Posters may illustrate: new technical advances; new products; or industrial and other case studies.
Potential participants should email email@example.com to express their interest.
To facilitate the production of posters to a uniform standard and size. Poster presenters
must prepare and supply the organisers with their poster to a standard size and file format.
For sponsorship and other corporate adverting possibilities at this conference please contact: Steven Miller, Tel: +44 (0) 1786 870166 email: ccmm2 AAT civil-comp.com
- Posters are produced by the organisers using a ready-to-print graphics file supplied by the poster presenter.
- Posters are shipped to the conference venue and displayed for all participants to view during the conference.
- Poster presenters may keep their poster after the conference has ended. Poster presenters are responsible for shipping arrangements (if required) for the return of their posters to their organisations. Posters are very light and suitable for taking on a return flight (depending on local flight and airport restrictions). Posters unclaimed immediately after the conference ends will be destroyed.
- The posters when printed will be 2000mm high and 750mm wide.
- The resolution of the graphics should be no less than 150 dpi when the poster is prepared full size.
- Poster presenters are charged 1000 UK pounds which includes one conference participant registration fee including conference dinner
- The final deadline for the receipt of poster files is 5th February 2016.